Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange-listed securities and CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach. Currently located in 18 offices worldwide, it is a truly global organisation. The Estonian investment company Admiral Markets AS is a public interest company with bonds listed on the regulated market organised by Nasdaq Tallinn AS.
Admiral Markets also has its own R&D company, AMTS Solutions. The AMTS Solutions team has been developing broker software for over 10 years, ever since the arrival of the first bridges for MetaTrader in 2006. For many years, AMTS worked for a limited number of brokers until it decided to provide products to all companies interested in brokerage. Today, AMTS technologies are used by large companies with tens of billions in turnover.
Since its foundation in 2001, the Admiral Markets Group has continually expanded its reach and today offers its services worldwide through its regulated trading companies, thus becoming a truly global organisation. One world – One broker.
In 2019, Admiral Markets won all the relevant industry awards in the financial sector in Germany, including the “Best Forex Platform” award at the ADVFN International Financial Awards and “Best CFD Broker 2019” award from the Deutsches Kundeninstitut (DKI), which is one of the most prestigious awards in the trading world, comparable to the Oscars in the movie world. In 2020, Admiral Markets won the “Top CFD Broker” award by DKI.
why Admiral Markets
- Quality market leader with 19 years of global success
- Pioneer in financial inclusion
- In-house IT development solutions, bringing together IT and the financial world
- Estonian TOP 10 Exporter of the year (2019)
- One of the most international Estonian companies with offices in 18 countries worldwide and clients in 135 countries
- Admiral Markets values highly financial education. We are the only fintech in Estonia, which helps people gain real-life trading and investing experience through various webinars and seminars
- In 19 years, more than 100,000 Estonians have been educated to participate in the financial market by Admiral Markets.