- +372 664 9100
- visit website
CGI offers high-end business and IT consulting to develop a digital strategy to build companies’ roadmap and systems integration to connect legacy assets with digital business and operating models.
Transformational outsourcing helps clients improve both how they run and change their organizations. Intellectual property through CGI’s 150+ business solutions serve as digital business accelerators.
CGI, one the largest IT and business process services providers in the world, is at the forefront of this change, serving as a leading IT services partner and expert of choice to support our clients’ journeys.
CGI employs 68,000 people in 40 countries. In Estonia, the company has two offices – one in Tallinn and one in Tartu – in which it employs 220 dedicated professionals. CGI has been operating in Estonian IT market for more than 20 years.
examples of our projects in Estonia
Galileo – developing software for the European satellite navigation system.
GIS-112 – a new tool for the Estonian Emergency Response Centre that determines the location of a person calling 112 and displays medical rescue and medical teams on a digital map closest to a caller.
TÖR – The Estonian Emplyment Register helps the Estonian Tax and Customs Board detect illegal labour and increase tax collection.
TAKS – system has enabled Estonian Agricultural Registers and Information to move the grant submittal process online, where 70% of subsidy applications are now submitted. This already has saved ARIB tens of thousands of working hours, allowing more time to focus on complex measures and eliminating the mistakes associated with manual processing.
SATIKAS – an automated information system for mowing detection. The system will apply Copernicus Sentinel satellite data for mowing detection. As a result of the project: the quality of the mowing requirement validation process will be automatic and so will be the sanctions process.
Billing solutions – we have developed billing solutions to leading Nordic telecommunications companies.
ENERGY SERVICES AND PUBLIC UTILITIES
We have developed software for a leading UK energy company for making forecasts of future electricity, gas and power consumption.
- CGI Estonia’s systems are used to process applications for agricultural support to a total value of more than 100 million euros.
- CGI Estonia’s software developers contributed to the launch of the first Estonian satellite, ESTCube-1.
- The Estonian Employment Register has helped to collect an additional 10 million euros in tax revenue in just one year.
- It forms part of CGI ́s mission to support Estonia’s progress as an e-state: we are determined to introduce Estonia’s IT solutions and share our know-how internationally.
- IT and business consulting
- Java/J2EE (Eclipse, Spring, Hibbernate, zKoss, ADF,…)
- Oracle development (PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Apex, OWB …)
- .NET (C#, Visual Studio, Silverlight, WCF, WPF, …)
- C / C++
- Oracle Utilities (CC&B,CCS)
- MS Dynamics Axapta (3.0 … 2012 )
- IM / AM / Support services (ITIL)
- Testing (test management, performance testing, test automation)
- GIS (ESRI, Open Layers, uDig, …)
- Content management (Oracle WebCenter)
- Web applications (PHP, Ruby on Rails, Perl, …)
- Liferay (portals)
- Security (Secure design, Acces/Identity management, P-testing)
- Identity Management (Oracle OAM, IBM ITIM)
- UX (usability audit, system and graphic design, usability testing)
CGI Group has more than 5,000 end-to-end service clients and 25,000 IP and Business Process service clients worldwide.
CGI Estonia’s main clients are: Ergo Insurance, Estonian Ministry of Finance, Estonian Ministry of the Interior, Estonian Ministry of Justice, European Space Agency, Estonian Defence Forces, Telia, Eesti Energia (Estonian Energy), Eesti Gaas (Estonian Gas), Npower, Neste.