The core business of Fleet Complete is the development of the GPS-based fleet and team management service Fleet Complete.
Our fleet management services are currently used in over 20 countries by 6000+ companies and 60000+ vehicles and smart devices across Europe.
- Development of service application software for computers and mobile devices (Android + iOS)
- Sales across Europe via our own offices (in Baltic and Scandinavian countries) and via distributors
- Customer and distributor support services
Company’s main product is the fleet and team management software Fleet Complete – a web-based modular application offering functionality for fleet management, driver behavior, security, work ow and mobile solutions for smartphones and tablets.
Features include mapping with route playback and optimisation, trip logging (also automatically and via smartphone app for driving journal), geofencing, instant maintenance, sophisticated task management and various customer chosen event notifications and integrated text messaging with drivers.
The solutions leverage third-party GPS/GSM hardware from various suppliers. Fleet Complete elegantly combines GPS tracking and workflow management, which are usually sold separately.
- Computer and mobile applications for GPS tracking
- Real-time and location-based job dispatching to mobile devices
- Digital driving journal
- Fleet Management services for transport companies and larger carpools
- Car security and alarm management for security companies
- Transport management for logistics companies
- Geographical information systems (GIS)
- Location-based solution (LBS) development
- Integration with 3rd party IT systems via API-s
- Direct sales
- Distribution partners
- Strategic partnerships
Telecoms: Telia Sonera, TEO, Tele2.
Transportation/logistics: DSV, UPS, TNT, Scania, Hansabus.
Sales/Service: Schindler, Coca-Cola, ALD Automotive.
Security & medical services: G4S, Dussmann, USS, Falck, PERH.
State/municipal: Estonian Energy, Tallinna Küte, Ragn-Sells, Veolia.