Levercode is an Estonian-based lab and research center for identity and proof technologies. We bring together extensive, long-term expertise on building foundations for large mission-critical systems which require a high degree of reliability and low operation risks.
We see governments and large corporations that own or handle large amounts of data as our primary business partners and/or clients.
As data experts we fully discover and extensively analyze our client’s business processes and put our focus on data first. Based on the client’s needs, their understanding and definition of the problem, we start with the discovery phase and build a model for a solution considering the risks and evolving regulatory environment.
We deliver a sustainable, reliable and fully integrated proof-based system which allows clients easily extend the number of service providers and applications that work together smoothly. Moreover, the system is legal-proof and provides necessary protection to the data.
The company also has extensive experience with proof technologies (Blockchain and other DLTs), digital identity management systems (SDIRs), ledgers, payment instruments, trading platforms, gateways, tokenization, and State Cloud to render interconnected e-services in digital mycelium.
- Converting trust-based solutions into a proof-based platform ensuring reliability and long-term sustainability.
- Building a foundation for large mission-critical systems which require a high degree of reliability and low operation risks.
- Interconnecting technologies and smart frameworks to transform today’s industry problems into solutions of the future.
- Utilizing proof technologies and tokenization to provide provenance of data and ownership of assets.
- Building identity-management systems, ledgers, payment instruments, trading platforms, gateways, and State Cloud to render interconnected e-services in digital mycelium.
- Providing reliability and alignment with regulatory compliance on every level of industrial technology stack.
services and solutions
- Data and risk audit, process modelling (mapping, provenance, risk evaluation, reorganization, modelling, regulatory compliance)
- Digital Identity solutions, building Secure Distributed Identity Registries (SDIR)
- Integration of IT systems, building Secure Communication Channels (SCC)
- Proof Technologies (PT), implementation of blockchain and other DLTs
- State Cloud (scaling on-demand Government e-services)