Founded in Estonia in 1993, Proekspert is a full-service digital transformation partner for international companies.
Proekspert’s vision is a world without digital waste – the total elimination of inefficient ways of doing things through the creation of new and better human-centric digital solutions.
With strong competencies in business analytics, data science, service design, and service development, Proekspert helps you boost your company’s capability of creating and delivering products that have a clear positive impact.
No matter the stage of your digital transformation, Proekspert can demonstrate more efficient alternatives to building your digital product.
products and services
Working with our customers we build smarter services and design a better future.
We provide a full range of services, from business analysis to creating ready-to-market products. We give our customers a competitive edge by testing new business ideas quickly, while managing possible risks, and taking responsibility for the entire product development process.
We are experts in making machines and devices smarter, creating self-service environments, mobile applications, predictive analytics, data analysis, usability and design.
Proekspert stands out for its wealth of experience in software development for industrial automatics.
awards and certificates
- European Business Awards – Ones to Watch 2019
- Tallinn Entrepreneurship Awards – Best Job Creator Nominee 2018
- Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs – Family-Friendly Employer, Golden Badge 2018
- Estonian Entrepreneurship Awards – Responsible Company of the Year Nominee 2017/2018
- European Excellence Awards in HR – Work 4.0 Category Winner 2017
- German-Estonian Business Awards – Industry 4.0 Awards Winner 2017
- European Business Awards – National Public Champion 2016/2017
- Estonian Entrepreneurship Awards – Design Applier of the Year 2016/2017
- Estonian Entrepreneurship Awards – Company of the Year Nominee 2016
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- AQAP 2110:2016
Alliance Laundry Systems, Applikon Biotechnology, Danfoss Group, Danske Bank, Delux, Eesti Gaas, Elisa Corporation, Enefit, Enics, ERGO Insurance Group, IPF Digital, Kaubamaja, Linak, Microsoft Corporation, Nordea Group, Operail, Reach-U, Ridango, Safran Group, SEB, Skype, Swedbank, Tallink, TavexWise, Telia Company.