Rocksoft was formed in 2008 by four Oracle consultants who wanted to bring their vast expertise to bear in a competitive enterprise resource planning (ERP) consultancy market. It is an Oracle Gold Partner. Over a decade after its formation, Rocksoft continues to offer Oracle consultancy services with a proven track record of client satisfaction, bringing experienced service unparalleled in the Baltic region in its quality.
Rocksoft is led by a consistent team, with key people still present from day one, ensuring continuity. Services are currently supplied to the banking and telecommunications industries, the healthcare sector, construction, energy, manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, retail industries, the shipping industry, a tools and equipment supplier, and also a travel and transport market leader.
Through these successful engagements and many others, Rocksoft has shown again and again that its methodical, no-stone-unturned processes can be trusted in even the most exacting working environments.
The company offers full-stack implementation and maintenance on a wide variety of Oracle applications, with its dedicated team – including the largest group of Oracle Certified Master database experts in the Baltic region – getting to know the needs of each client carefully before agreeing on a strategy.
key products and services
The Oracle range of products forms the cornerstone of the vast majority of Rocksoft’s work. These include:
- Oracle e-Business Suite
- Oracle NetSuite (since summer 2018)
- Monitor ERP, specially developed for manufacturing companies (there are around 80 companies in Estonia, and almost 3800 worldwide, using Monitor ERP)
- Dedicated Oracle database projects are handled by sister company DBACC Estonia
how we work
Rocksoft follows Oracle-approved processes and procedures in all its work with clients, and thanks to its vast knowledge of working with Oracle software, the company is able to tailor its offering to suit the specific needs of small, medium, and large enterprises. Although the work required by clients varies greatly depending on their size, industry, and structure, Rocksoft is adaptable to all business environments.
Milestones in any project are set according to scope. The offering is agreed with the customer, with services split into essential, and desirable, again as agreed with the client. Rocksoft treat communication as paramount at all stages of a project, with clear and transparent pricing models, and the highest professionalism in project preparation, execution, and evaluation.
Clarity is maintained with a series of user-friendly analysis documents and project checklists that ensure complete agreement at every step of a client engagement.
- ERP implementation and consulting though a proven distributed team
- Oracle e-Business Suite and NetSuite expertise
- Strategic partnerships
- Business process consultancy
- Oracle e-Business Suite implementation and maintenance
- Oracle NetSuite implementation and maintenance
- Oracle database services (full 24/7 maintenance service, part-time DBA services and on-demand consulting, DBA professional services, and cloud services)
where Rocksoft adds value
- Solving highly complex process issues efficiently in ERP
- The most experienced Oracle-based ERP consultancy in the Baltics