e-Cadastre – the best e-tool for up-to-date overviews of real estate land data
e-Cadastre enables users to easily view various spatial data attributes maintained by their government or corporation.
We provide agile, secure, cloud-based solutions within 14 days.
Montgomery County example:
- Centralized and up-to-date overview of all land data, including borders, building locations, ownership, etc.
- Easier evaluation of land and real estate
- Essential for Land Taxation
- Reduces costs of land data management, e.g. fewer participants and license fees, saves workers’ time, etc.
- 2016, 2015 Platforms of the United States Digital Counties Award Winner, developer
- 2015 Quality Innovation of the year in Estonian public sector category, developer
- 2010 Estonian State Land Information System (ESLIS) platform most advanced among 21 GIS portals in Europe
- 2010 ESRI Special Achievement in GIS award
The Estonian Cadastral Information System
The Estonian Cadastral Information System constitutes one part of the Estonian National Land Information System, which also includes maps and an archive.
The Land Tax Information System is a large-scale data project which indexes the entire nation of Estonia with all of its 226 localities.
The System enables local government users to access data from the national population registry as well as cadastral data, land registration, and real estate information on a unified interface.