Finestmedia is a strategic transformation partner and technical solutions provider for private enterprise and government institutions.
Headquartered in the digital powerhouse of Tallinn, Estonia with a subsidiary in Gdansk, Poland, Finestmedia’s team of over 100 specialists, fuse innovative business solutions with pioneering technical expertise in a Nordic business culture environment.
Finestmedia is a global player in business transformation for e-commerce, e-government and commercial product research and development and structures profitable long-term collaboration with its customers. Our approach is to craft your business challenges into meticulous technical developments using high-value strategising, business and technical analysis, and continued support and maintenance for long term partnerships.
Finestmedia’s passion is transitioning organisations to first-class technology improving human lives; successfully achieving this for over 17 years for our key clients in government, banking, logistics, defence and retail.
Finestmedia creates solutions that help our customers embrace new opportunities in their business for cost-saving, gaining new revenues, and providing excellence in end-user experience.
- We are proud to belong to the Estonian ICT society and take part in creating e-Estonia. We implement complex solutions that fulfil strict e-government needs and requirements from the idea and preliminary analysis to the deployment and management of the implemented system.
- Finestmedia’s e-commerce solutions empower both retailers and manufacturers to become omnichannel organisations – by employing product information management (PIM), we can utilise your product data to feed information to additional channels like websites, print catalogues, ERP systems, and electronic data feeds to your trading partners.
- For successful R&D our development team embraces innovation, fusing together best specialists of different fields. At Finestmedia, our strength throughout the years has been the capability of putting together project teams, in which the best knowledge on technology, business development, marketing, and design are represented for full lifecycle coverage from product/service ideation to market scaling of the solution.
Finestmedia enables you to obtain a complete holistic view of your company processes, from personalised and localised products for customers to marketing automation that tracks customer and user events.
- e-Government and eID
- Banking and Finance
- Education, Research & Innovation
- Product development & R&D
- e-Commerce and digital channels
- Strategic Partnership
- Custom Development
- Expert services
- Transition and transformation services
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
- Estonian Public Broadcasting mobile app won “Best m-service 2012“ award
- AndMoreFashion e-commerce solution for Baltika won “E-Commerce Solution 2014” award
- Hansapost e-commerce solution won “Baltic E-Commerce Award 2018”
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- InRiver Gold Partner
- EPiServer Solutions Partner
Alexela Energy, Hansapost, Maksekeskus, Inbank, G4S, Bauhof, Eesti Pagar, Estonian Energy, Elering, Ministry of Education and Research, Estonian Road Administration, IT and Development Centre of Ministry of the Interior, Information System Authority, Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund, Ministry of Rural Affairs and many more.