Flowit was launched in Estonia in 2007 as a subsidiary of the publicly traded Swedish company Knowit AB. Since then, we have worked with the biggest players in our region, like Telia, Nasdaq, SEB, Linde Group etc.
In 2018, our CEO Andres Aavik and business development manager Juhan-Madis Pukk bought out the company from the Swedish-owned Knowit AB group and adopted a new company name. Knowit became Flowit. A 100% Estonian company.
Today, Flowit provides end to end solutions in digitalization of companies in various fields.
We are the right partner for tackling the following challenges:
- software product development
- increasing work efficiency with digital solutions
- automating repetitive work processes
- AI based software solutions
- increasing the efficiency of existing IT solutions
We have more than 12 years of experience in developing software, improving software quality and automating business processes.
Take a minute and think, where in your company, digitalization could help
- Try to calculate the potential benefit of digitalizing some or all of your processes
- Ask from your customers, what would they suggest you, to change in your processes
- If you have questions on how to do that, turn to Flowit and we will help you!
some examples of the work we have done in the last 2 years:
- 80% of all price quotes are automatically sent out at a metalworking company
- 70% of repetitive processes are automated for an accounting firm
- 6 million requests are made every month to the Estonian X-road government infrastructure, to keep our customers records updated
- 70% of repetitive processes are automated at a wholesale company
- First AI based sales automation tool for logistics sector developed (aitoldyou.com)
- Various core systems for smaller and bigger companies
give us a new challenge!
- In 12 years all our projects have been on time and in budget.
- Flowit’s team consists of over 20 experienced employees. We have more experience in software quality and RPA than any other company in Estonia.