attract foreign investment by offering trusted public e-services
OECD reports define a direct link between foreign investment volume and court transparency. The more transparent and effective the courts are, the more willingness there is to invest in the country.
- Mr. Priit Kongo
- +372 664 4355
- visit website
Courtal is a court information system that digitizes procedures to keep them simple, transparent, and fast.
Removing redundant processes and duplicate paperwork from court procedures allows to build more efficient court systems.
When all judical proceedings are on one digital platform, it makes it much easier for every user to have access to relevant information and the system itself is more transparent and secure.
WHY DIGITIZE JUSTICE?
- Transparency in the justice system
- Open business environment
- Cost-effectiveness in the justice system
- Higher availability of public services
- Ease of planning and monitoring
- Efficient management on cases
CHARACTERISTICS OF A DIGITAL COURT SYSTEM:
- Estonia’s 100% paperless court system. Read more
- Kurdistan e-court system – the first e-service in the country
- International Criminal Court – process re-engineering and design
- Azerbaijan Supreme Court Consultation. Read more
- Tanzania Judicary – design, implementation and acquisition of contemporary eJudiciary solutions. Read more