our qualified e-Seals are recognized all over the EU, with an equivalent legal status to a physical seal
- +372 610 1883
- visit website
Our e-Seal is now used in 12 EU member states!
The e-Seal has a similar purpose to the “old-school” physical seal: to certify electronically sent documents and prove that they originate from the institution that sent them.
SK´s e-Seal is audited and certified according to EU regulations, which guarantees the wide international use of the service, as well as the highest level of trust from even the state authorities and top banks.
Which e-Seal suits your business the most?
- e-Seal – SK issues an advanced e-Seal with a qualified certificate which you download to your own secure flash drive or server from a web link.
- e-Seal on a secure device – SK issues a qualified certificate on a secure device (qualified signature creation device – QSCD) which provides high assurance on the security of the seal. This is useful if you do not have a secure physical location to store the e-Seal certificate. In addition, there is a high level of assurance of the identity of the person owning such a private key. We send the device and secret codes separately via a courier.
- e-Seal as a service – together with our partners we offer a remote solution for using the e-Seal. Apply for the service via the web and we will take care of the rest – securely guarantee the hosting of your qualified e-Seal.
- banking – confirming clients’ payment orders and proving payment transactions
- healthcare institutions – confirming patients’ analyses and medical history, exchanging information between hospital information systems
- state and local authorities – exchanging information in a secure environment between state and local institutions.
For example, Estonia uses the e-Seal in the national data exchange layer X-Road, where local authorities authenticate themselves to the system by confirming their institution with the e-Seal.
- convenient and economical – substitutes physical seals on paper, thanks to which your business will save time and money
- highly secure – our e-Seal meets high international security requirements (such as the eIDAS regulation), as a result it is much harder to be forged than a physical seal
- pioneering company – SK is the first organization in the EU to offer a qualified e-Seal