making satellite radar accessible – sille
1 mm, 6 days, 2 spacecraft, motion of every structure and surface on the planet.
Why use space:
- We know your history, with frequent global coverage from 2014, 24/7 in all weathers
- Visual and web-based, so any user can understand what is being displayed
- Openly downloadable, to what you need as a csv and for use anywhere
- Confidential/Secret requests for data: no one will know your results or interests
- No ground device or physical visits required
- Pricing transparency and accessibility
- Crisis management tool
Sille is simple to use for first responders to determine where to focus their efforts following an earthquake, high-wind event, or any other disaster scenario.
- Price your work
Determine the structural quality of the site at hand before providing a quotation or starting work – without ever physically going to the site.
- Price your risk
See what was previously impossible. The motion of the land, of structures, pre- and post-events, and comprehensively understand your exposure.
- Get paid
Rapid data verification in different quality disputes. Know exactly when motion takes place and what caused it.
ENERGY and INDUSTRIAL
- Structural integrity indicator
Accurate data about the structural integrity of power plants, substations, or production sites’ vulnerabilities. We will even give users designs for radar reflectors they can self-produce to reveal the smallest areas of motion from space.
INSURERS and RE-INSURERS
- Parametric Triggers
Build out a new line of parametric products based on subsidence, deformation, and related triggers from total crop loss to hail damage of cars in holding areas.
- Claims adjustment
Accurately determine the condition of a structure pre-catastrophe to prevent large indemnities to policy holders with fraudulent claims.
- Enhancing future plans in complex contingency situations without using actively tasked resources
- Logistics support through real-time understanding of infrastructure related to material mobility without using actively tasked resources
- State of Maryland, United States – DoIT/DOT
Infrastructure monitoring of numerous bridges, landslides, sink holes, road surfaces, on-ramps, and other infrastructure across the State.
- Pulaski County, Virginia, United States
Pulaski is collecting data on a key bridge they do not control but will nonetheless be a powerful advocate for its care with State authorities supported by data.
- Saint Lucia
Uniquely facing earthquakes, a volcano, and hurricanes, thus we are supporting Saint Lucia in planning, critical infrastructure inspections, and detecting illegal buildings.
- Republic of Estonia – Road Administration
Augmenting physical bridge inspections as a way to increase efficiency. Instrumental in ground-proofing and verification.