Over 3 million active users – every 2nd person in the Baltic countries uses Smart-ID
Smart-ID is a cross-border mobile app-based electronic identity solution.
It is an internationally recognized secure and convenient solution for authentication in e-services and giving electronic signatures accepted all over the European Union.
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Legally binding signatures recognised all over the EU
- Biometric onboarding (video)
- Cross-border access to e-services
- Remote onboarding of new users
- No special SIM-cards or additional hardware needed
- Compliant with required EU regulation
- Multi-device support
- Smart-ID as service
- Smart-ID as licensed product
- Smart-ID as white label
- Smart-ID electronic signatures are equal to handwritten ones being legally binding on eIDAS Qualified level.
- High level of security is based on utilized split key* RSA scheme, proven principles of PKI and threshold cryptography with achieved Common Criteria EAL4 level.
- It is a Single-Sign-On solution for different e-services across business sectors and countries.
- Simple and convenient experience with built-in user awareness minimises identity fraud cases.
* A technology has been used in this product for which Cybernetica AS has filed a patent application or a patent has been issued.
- Over 3mln transactions and 1mln unique users per day
- Trusted by Scandinavian and Baltic banks
- Evaluated and accepted in public services
- In Iceland Smart-ID is launched as a service
- Successful deployment of white label (license) solution
- Entrepreneurship Competition 2019: Innovator of the Year reward for notably successful development of Smart-ID.