Cybernetica is an R&D-intensive ICT company that researches, develops and implements information security systems, e-governance and digital identity solutions, maritime security and wide area radio communications systems, and investigates and applies theoretical and practical security solutions with a focus on cryptology and situational awareness. Cybernetica develops, deploys and maintains mission-critical systems in over 35 countries across the world, with its main export partners being Indonesia, the UK, the USA, and Japan.
information security technology
Unified eXchange PlatformTM
UXP is a world-renowned interoperability platform that allows for secure data exchange over encrypted channels between institutions. The technology is currently in use in Europe, Africa, Japan, and North America. UXP is also the core technology for the Estonian X-Road framework.
Privacy-Preserving Technologies and SharemindTM
Sharemind technology allows for the secure analysis of sensitive data by retaining encryption across the entire analytics process. Sharemind helps to overcome barriers set for data analysis by privacy regulations.
Other e-Government Solutions:
e-Customs (EU-compliant full customs solution), i-Voting (secure verifiable internet voting software, used in Estonian elections since 2005), SplitKey technology (crypto-based secure digital identity for smart devices).
surveillance and communication systems
Cybernetica develops, builds and integrates surveillance and communication systems all over the world. Cybernetica’s wide area radio communication systems are used in more than 100 installations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, while the maritime security technology and border surveillance is used to defend the external borders of the EU.
Wide Area Radio Communication:
Marine radio communications, port systems, river and lock systems, marine search and rescue, GMDSS, border police solutions, offshore solutions, systems for mandatory reporting areas, VoIP-based wide area networks.
Integrated Surveillance Systems:
State-of-the-art radar and sensor systems for border surveillance solutions, avionics and remote tower solutions, radio surveillance technology.
- UXP™ interoperability ecosystem for secure data exchange.
- Sharemind™ for performing data analysis on encrypted data.
- SplitKey secure digital identity solution for smart devices.
- VHF Lite ready-to-use multipoint radio communication system.
- Wide Area Radio Communication systems.
- Integrated Surveillance Systems.
- Excellence in Innovation Award at the Norwegian Business Awards 2019.
- European Cyber Security & Privacy Innovation Award 2015.
- Quality Innovation of the Year 2014.
- Estonian Defence Industry Company of the Year 2014.
- The Baltic Innovation Prize 2011.
- Best Estonian IT Company 2007.
Government agencies, defence agencies, research facilities, financial institutions, telecom companies, medical facilities, maritime administrations.