- +372 5620 0445
- visit website
The likes of Deloitte, Microsoft, and KPMG turn to us as a trusted partner delivering digital identity and e-governance to new countries, showing that the Estonian e-state success story is transferable to emerging nations all over the world.
We’re able to roll out our bespoke digital identity and e-governmental solutions to multiple different regions, including those with limited internet access and low digital literacy, such as Africa, Asia, Latin-America, and the Middle East.
There is no vendor lock-in. We work for results and strong foundations, which are open for future development. This approach is driven by the highest standards, fostering interoperability and connectivity locally, regionally, and globally with partners for business and political development.
key products and services
- Digital Identity Infrastructure – recognised by the UN and OECD. Our mobile-ID solution can be used for both e-identity and e-signatures. It works on feature phones or smartphones, even without an internet connection. Mobile-ID can be launched within six months.
- Digital Trade Hub – a cross-border e-commerce platform, recognised by the OECD. Digital Trade Hub simplifies export procedures for local SMEs, by connecting stakeholders and policy areas across sectors, borders, and institutions. All transactions are verified by the state.
- Workshops and Consulting – We can help you make the right commercial, technical, or regulatory decisions and build capacity around digital identity and e-governmental solutions. Whether you need to make assessments about your organisation, conduct training or launch e-services, we are pleased to discuss the right way forward.
- m-Residency – recognised by the EU. m-Residency provides everything needed to open and manage a business remotely. It offers international entrepreneurs and a country’s diaspora a state-backed mobile-ID, which gives access to key public e-services like e-tax, e-banking, and customs filling.
- E-signature Platform and Software – A safe way to create, share, and store legally binding digital documents with the highest level of assurance. Simple for the user, while providing total reliability and control.
- Data-Exchange Platform for Interoperability – Particularly suitable for valuable e-governmental services, we offer a solution that enables data exchange over secure encrypted channels between an unlimited number of partners.
- Certification Authority – The official body, which is necessary for the management of digital identity and e-signatures.
facts and figures
- 90 million transactions have been made using our mobile-ID.
- 650+ e-services are connected to our mobile-ID.
- 25+ banks serve their clients using our mobile-ID.
- 475+ million USD generated on the Digital Trade Hub, backed by the state.
- 1st company to launch m-Residency for global business.
- 1st company to export X-Road outside of Estonia.
- 7+ years managing a national digital-ID ecosystem.
Our customers include multinationals, for example, those mentioned in the introduction, governments, major banks, mobile network operators, and insurance companies, along with international organisations and a wide variety of other clients.